Saturday, August 9, 2008

What happend next......

  • August 7th,2006

Acceptance Letter Received

  • September 4th, 2006

Adoptions Agreement Signed

  • October 9, 2006

Attended our 1st Adoption Class "Promoting Healthy Attachment"

  • September and October 2006

Gather Documents (Birth certificates, Autobiographies, Police Reports, Letters of Recommendation, Physicals, Letters of employment, Home Study etc.)

  • November 22, 2006

Appointment with the CIS (Citizenship and Immigration Service) to complete the I-600A (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition)

  • January 10th, 2007

I-171H (Approval notice from CIS/Immigration) was received

  • January 22, 2007

All above documents were taken to the Missouri Secretary of State Office for official notarization and then sent to the Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China for Authentication

  • February 23, 2007

Our Dossier was sent to the Children's Hope Beijing office for translation

  • March 27, 2007

Our Log in Date

  • June 2008

Documents gathered again due to the expiration for our I-171H form

  • July 1, 2008

Went back to the CIS/Immigration office to submit another I-600A form

  • August 17th, 2008

I-171H (Approval notice from CIS/Immigration) Extension was received

No comments: